A weird afternoon. There are a lot of things in my mind right now, like why did i color my room mint green instead of pink, when will i have my walk-in closet, should i change my curtain right now or what, will i be a CPA-lawyer someday, when will i enroll in John Robert Powers, I'm concerned with Lux and Cate Cassidy as well as Baze's life, Elle Wood's stay in the Harvard Law School  and a lot of other crazy stuffs. If you think I'm out of my mind, i was  thinking the same thing. =p

 Last thursday, I had plan my schedule for this long weekend:

thursday night: Recreation and Relaxation
friday: review in Law on Sales
saturday: review in CSR
sunday: review in Advanced Accounting II

day 1-ok, day 2-alright, and day 3- i mess up. Its already 4:28 in the afternoon and i haven't started anything for what was scheduled for today. I feel like there's a devil and an angel in my head cause I'm telling myself that i should first stick to my schedule before doing things which should not be prioritized, but then the devil in me was saying that i should first relax then later study. OMG, it feels like Im relaxing the whole day. 

You are the embodiment of the information you choose to accept and act upon. To change your circumstances you need to change your thinking and subsequent actions.

 

 I think, i should read this quotation again and again so that i could erase all the worries, doubts and the crazy stuffs that ruling my head right now. I know that GOD is with me, HE will help me. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment