I was really into legally blonde this very moment, i just watched the 3 movies, Legally Blonde, Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde and lastly Legally Blondes. I really love the movies because in the first place i was a former PINKaholic and a lover of fashion. I salute Elle Woods attitude of being positive about the things around her, the determination of getting the things that mattered most to her and the efforts that she exerted to prove others that they were wrong of judging her that all she got was her looks. Elle Woods also awaken the spirit inside of me to pursue my dream of enrolling in a law school after a couple of years, pass the BAR exam and be a lawyer someday. 


 you're going to let one stupid prick ruin your life... you're not the girl I thought you were. 
-Professor Stromwell






I am very happy that Professor Stromwell had bid those words, because if she did not, Elle could not have graduated and become a lawyer. I was inspired because even though Professor Stromwell was the first person to let her down among all the professors in the law school, she was the instrument that boost Elle not to give up. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment